Untouched, your Perfect Investment opportunity!
The property consists of 18 acres of freehold land with an unrestricted sea frontage running the length of the property and direct access to the ocean. The land rises gently from the sea and has incredible views over the ocean including the Mamanuca & Yasawa islands. The surrounding area is amazing mountain views which run along the coast north-eastwards.
- The position of this property is perfect being approximately 10 kms from Lautoka and another 20 km to the main International Airport at Nadi. Going north-eastwards Ba town is around 20 km.
- The access is off the main highway out along Nacilau headland to the point which is far enough from the road to ensure the peace & tranquillity for the section.
- FEA mains power is close to the property and water is via borehole.
- There is a scheme plan which was approved a few years ago for sub dividing into sections which were to be sold off for villas etc. This scheme plan can be re-lodged for approval.
- This untouched property needs be seen to appreciate the spectacular views and setting. There is unrestricted views of the sunsets and sunrises and there is more than 180 degree sea views from the top section overlooking both sides of the headland.
Ideal for integrated tourism use. The owners are willing to sell the company holding the land