Put simply, Villa Marau is an exquisite and premium beachfront villa in Paradise. Villa “Marau” (literally translating to “contentment, pleasure or joy) is what dreams really are made of….
The journey to your private beachfront oasis begins with a short 15 minute drive from the Nadi International Airport. Upon arrival, your first glimpse of what awaits you can be felt from the grand modern, yet tropical structure, of this magnificent villa.
Tasteful and clean landscaping designs heightens your expectations as you approach the double door entrance to the villa. As you enter the home, you are welcomed by cool summer ocean breezes with unobstructed views of the courtyard and infinity pool. Within perfect distance, you see the glistening waters of Nadi Bay and the mountain ranges where the “sleeping giant” resides.
To the left of the main entrance is your living wing: an office/game room, a powder room and a large open plan kitchen/dining/living area together with a full butlers pantry and cocktail/coffee bar. To the right of the main entrance is your bedroom wing consisting of two large king rooms on the ground floor, both of which have large sliding barn doors separating the bedroom areas from the full built-in walk in wardrobes and the resort style ensuites. On the first floor of the bedroom wing sits a spacious commercial grade gym, kitchenette, a cubby hole and an enviously large Master bedroom complete with its own oversized walk in and spa ensuite boasting dual rainfall showers. The upstairs Master has its own balcony where the view truly takes your breath away. The over 180 degree sweeping views covers the ocean, Nadi Bay, Vuda Marina, Naisoso Island, the International Airport and Wailoaloa areas. Enjoy lying in bed and watching your favourite movies from the drop down ceiling tv, or simply open up the six panel stacker door to let the ocean breeze drift you to ultimate relaxation with gentle crashing waves in the background. Keep an eye out though, as the unobstructed views from throughout the house has something in store for you everyday: whether its watching lovely sail boats pass, airplanes landing/taking off in the distance, marvelling at the crevices of the mountain ranges or simply watching the beautiful morning sunrise and evening sunset – you will always have a view to enjoy. You are spoilt for choice during the day. Enjoy a picnic on the beach merely steps from your backyard or have a swim either in the safe waters of Nadi Bay or your very own infinity edge pool. With authentic Green Sukabhumi tiles, the salt water pool is always the right temperature for you and your family to enjoy. Launch your jetski off the beach, your boat from the community boat ramp in front of the house or take your kayak out to the bay. The options are yours.
There are lots of outdoor space to choose from when entertaining family and friends for a bbq or a few cocktails, including, an eight person oversized cabana.
Breakfast in the courtyard is hard to resist, as is simply reading a book on one of the bean bags as you enjoy the sounds of the trickling water from the courtyard fountain. You’ll experience all this while enjoying the same ocean breezes and views that you’ve now accepted as a lifestyle. Whilst the outdoor entertainment areas are the star of the show during the day time, the home transforms in the evening to offer a cozy, warm and comfortable environment in the evening. Recessed LED lighting throughout and the tastefully decorated interiors truly embody the lux feeling that this beachfront villa offers.
Transitioning to your new home could never be easier as the Villa comes fully furnished requiring you to only pack your clothes. Villa Marau is the epitome of beachfront resort living at its finest.
This exclusive and rare offering will not last so enquire today.
– 1115sqm beachfront lot
– 489sqm building area
– Brand new home
– High quality finishing throughout
– 2100 litre rota tank with high pressure pump
– 3 oversized King ensuites with walk in wardrobes
– Solar hot water system
– USB ports located bedside in all bedrooms
– Pop up USB and power points in the kitchen and bar areas
– Large two car garage with high ceilings and built in storage spaces
– Heightened ceilings throughout the home (2.8m high)
– Recessed LED interior lighting
– Drop down ceiling TV in Upstairs Master Bedroom
– Dedicated Cocktail/Coffee Bar
– Outdoor wet bar with BBQ facilities
– Large commercial grade gym
– Office/game room that could be converted to another bedroom
– Crimsafe stacker screen doors throughout
– Large stacker glass doors that completely open to offer a true indoor/outdoor living experience and direct access to the courtyard
– Touchpad light switches and power points
– CCTV Cameras and proximity sensors around the outdoor areas
– Security/Alarm System ready installed
– Villa comes fully furnished
– Full Engineering Structural Certification with approved cyclone ratings for all glass and aluminium
– Home is eligible for full insurance cover including cyclone extension
– Lots of spare lighting, tiles, switches, decorations and other items included